This kit is a new exclusive collection from Clique Kits.
Amaranth Definition: (noun) An imaginary flower that never fades
This collection by Gia started with her original art monoprints made with acrylic paints, stencils, amd various mixed media tools.
These prints were digitized and enhanced in software with layers and a harmonious color palette of bright spring and summer hues.
This collection evokes a brightly colored fantasy meadow filled with flowers and butterflies like a happy place for your memories!
The die cuts add contrast with dark backgrounds and geometric shapes to stand out against the abstract backgrounds.
When the physical kit is sold out, the collection will continue to be available as a digital product.
It is offered as a digital as well as a physical product and this listing is for the physical kit which includes:
1. 10 all original single sided Amaranth paper designs sized for travelers notebooks, pocket pages, or cards. Paper size approximately 3.5 x 7.5; printed on 65 lb matte professional quality cardstock
2. A package of coordinating Amaranth die cuts
3. 10 small puffy metallic heart stickers
4. A sheet of Emily Ley alphabet stickers (rainbow colors)
5. A set of 5 exclusive handmade epoxy flair made for this kit
6. Amaranth buttons and bling mix
Bonus items! A surprise handmade resin embellishment or embellishment set (selected from an assortment including deer, unicorns, butterflies, swans, and hearts in coordinating colors!)